- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- As part of the Risk Management team, to support the Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) in quality assurance activities within the Organization.
- Review incident reports and analyse incident reporting trends.
- Assist in investigations/reviews relating to incidents and propose ways to eliminate/mitigate recurrence of incidents.
- Keep abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Conduct compliance reviews to ascertain the level of compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Follow-up on QA recommendations and implementation progress.
- Coordinate with outsourced auditors during audit cycle for all pre and post audit matters.
- Partner with process owners in educating/training employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Provide administrative support as part of the QAC Secretariat.
- Degree in Nursing.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in Healthcare Quality Assurance settings.
- Experience in Healthcare Risk Management or Clinical audit is highly preferred.
- Ability to understand broad business issues, meticulous and possess good analytical skill.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17848.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374