- Provide Customers with professional, timely and effective technical expertise on Network (LAN/WAN), Wireless, Security and Unified Communications services support.
- Implementing LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security/UC change requests for customers (Cisco Router, Cisco Switch, Wireless (Aruba/MIST), Cisco UC, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Juniper etc.).
- Expert knowledge of Firewall Management (Cisco ASA, Fortinet, WMWare NSX, Palo Alto)
- Developing a methodical approach to solve the incident or problem and escalate problem to supplier or internal Expert Practices when appropriate. Capable of analysing problems and resolving recurring difficulties through root cause analysis.
- Operate customer WAN optimization and application compression environment base on product family from Juniper and RiverBed.
- Actively contribute to improve and map LAN/WAN/Security/Wireless/UC processes within ITIL framework
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Communications, Engineering or equivalent. Possessing 4 to 6 years of experience in an operational role in a 24/7 organisation
- Industry Technical Certifications are required: Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper Palo Alto etc
- Experience in IT project delivery
- Excellent knowledge on LAN/WAN/Wifi (Cisco Nexus, Juniper EX, Aruba, Huawei etc)
- Excellent knowledge on Security Management (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, VMWare NSX etc)
- Good knowledge with virtualization (VMWare) and Cloud Operations (IaaS, DaaS, SaaS etc)
- Good knowledge with application compression, optimization and load balancer (Riverbed, F5 BigIP, Netscaler etc)
- Good knowledge on SD-WAN, Spine & Leaf architecture
- Good knowledge of Tools and Automation for LAN/WAN/UC/Wifi/Firewall etc
- Familiar with Unified Communication (Cisco UC Manager, Cisco Voice Gateways, Microsoft Lync, PureCloud, Call Accounting, Contact Center etc) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of ATI Operations would be advantage
- Working location at East area
- Interested candidates must be open to support staggered shift hours (no overnight shift), and weekends support.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17850
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239