- Perform electrical and mechanical repairs on equipment in an efficient manner to decrease downtime
- Manage teams of technicians that perform breakdown repair and routine maintenance
- Manage and update engineering drawings
- Arrange and conduct training for supervisors and technicians
- R&M budget planning and control
- Optimize the use of CMMS
- Liaise with vendor for repair , fabrication, and modification work
- Collaborate with members of maintenance, operations, and production to improve production uptime.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 5 years of experience working in a Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Analytical, positive and good interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable with dusty/ noisy environment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693