- Perform month-end closing with financial analysis for management reporting
- Prepare financial statements for statutory reporting and taxation requirements
- Handle day to day accounting operations and activities for respective entities
- Provide support to the company's accounting team to handle and maintain the full set of financial records, accounts and tax information for the company and overseas assets and businessess
- Assist in preparation of quarterly reporting of the company's financial statements to the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Provide support to Business Units on financial matters such as budgeting, costing, accounting
- Involve in financial due diligence in various projects which the company undertakes
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance with 4-8 years of related experience
- Good understanding of property management industry is an added advantage
- Willing to take up 3-6 months contract arrangement.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17852
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766