- Chemical Processing Plant
- Work location: Jurong Island
- Company Transport provided
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS506 part 3, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, IATF 16949).
- To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary.
- Ensure compliance to Customer Specific Requirements (CSR)
- Monitor the existing production process; particular attention is placed on products with a history of problems
- Responsible for establishing processing conditions for production equipment and improving production efficiency
- Conduct plant trials to qualify new process and scale up sample process to production units
- Work on projects to improve rates and setup standard formats for different process
- Interface with customers to resolve processing problems, answer customer complaints and implements corrective action when necessary to resolve issues
- Work on improving overall production quality and participate in plant wide quality endeavors.
- Assist in establishing specific work goals and performance standards in order to reduce reject rate and minimize downtime
- Involve and communicate with related parties in new product process transfer from other plant.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Material Science
- At least 2-years’ experience as process engineer in a chemical processing plant
- Good knowledge of chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and / or polymer science
- Experience in a process safety management, quantitative risk assessment such as LOPA (layer of protection analysis) or safety case preparation will be advantageous
- SCEM, or Steam engineer/ boiler attendant certificate, preferable
- Working knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, SS506-Part 3, cost control and regulations
- Highly motivated, energetic individual, with inquiring mind set and willingness to take up new challenges
- Good interpersonal and communication
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17853
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491