- Chemical Processing Plant
- Work location: Jurong Island
- Company Transport provided
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS506 part 3, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, IATF 16949).
- To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary.
- Support and assist Quality Manager in managing COMPANY QMS improvement initiative across all departments and functions to ensure quality initiatives and quality plans are executed and maintained in full compliance with IATF requirements. This includes addressing issues from quality management oversight and helping the site management team to execute effectively the quality enhancement activities.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of Quality Policy and Objectives.
- Review and update CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) and ensure all COMPANY employees understand and conform to CSR by providing training and awareness.
- Manage IATF Core Tools (PPAP / APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC) documentation and reports
- Drive and apply risk management principles based on the analysis of context of organization, formulate goals and objectives to address risk and opportunities as part of organization strategy and performance indicators.
- Review and consolidate Contingency Plans and testing on periodic basis
- Min Bachelor Degree in engineering or chemistry (BS Chemical Engineering / Chemistry) or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in quality such as lab testing or in Quality Assurance department.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or similar quality systems and experience in facing quality audits.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including teamwork, communication, prioritization and change management
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17854
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491