- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (SS506 part 3, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, IATF 16949).
- To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary.
- Make judgment in solving variances and help production in resolving issues related to quality.
- Support Quality Manager in the investigation typical analysis results which is due to instrument reliability when there is deviation from the standards
- Participate in R&D activities.
- Provide QC orientation to new comers and provide quality awareness on periodic basis
- Participate in Plant 5S/Housekeeping Initiatives.
- Participate in Operations Weekly Meeting, Quality Committee Meeting (QCM) and Production Quality Meeting (PQM)
- Perform other delegated work assigned by Quality Manager.
- Degree in engineering or chemistry (BS Chemical Engineering / Chemistry) or equivalent
- 5 years plus working experience in quality such as lab testing or in Quality Assurance department.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or similar quality systems and experience in facing quality audits.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including teamwork, communication, prioritization and change management
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693