- Establish, update and sustain effective implementation of the plant’s Food Safety (ISO 22000), Quality (ISO 9001), HACCP, Organic, and Halal Management Systems and its PRP prerequisite programs, certified by 3rd party certification bodies.
- Responsible to support operations (incoming quality, production deviation management, non-conformance trouble-shooting), ensure products released meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement by applying 7 QC tools in trouble shooting, problem solving and identify root causes of investigating non- conformities originated from suppliers, operations, internal/external audits and customer /consumer complaints.
- Ensure compliance to CCP, OPRP and Quality Control Points as defined, coordinate non-conformity processes, i.e. product on-hold, re-inspection of rework / disposal of stock, and final disposition conclusion.
- Raise CAR internally and externally should non-conformance and complaint arise, follow-up and ensure timely closed out of complaint investigation reports and non-conformance CAR, corrective actions are verified for effectiveness and closure.
- Liaison with government agencies / certification bodies, i.e. SFA, HPB, MUIS, on all matters on product registration or plant certification information
- Design and execute trial in plant scale, validate test protocols for new product, packaging and equipment.
- Degree holder in Food Technology, Food Science or related fields
- Has minimum 3 years working experience, QA/QC and product development in relevant industry is added advantage
- Advantage to possess knowledge and experience in Statistical Process Control, visual board management and waste elimination.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693