- To review the current IT infrastructure and make improvement plans.
- Plan and implement the work based on company policy and ensure on schedule.
- Support and maintain the MS Windows servers, SAN Storages, CISCO IP telephony and network infrastructure of the whole company.
- To maintain and improve backup of the systems.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Diploma with at least 3 years of related working experience
- Good knowledge in MS Windows Server Environment and CISCO IP telephony and network equipments
- Experience in a manufacturing networking environment will be an advantage
- Candidate with MCSA, CCNA certification is preferred
- Candidate (s) with no experiences, but possessing relevant academic exposure can be consider.
- Able to speak Japanese is an additional advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17862
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239