- Reputable Food Manufacturer
- Work location: North Area
- Establish, update and sustain effective implementation of the plant’s Food Safety (ISO 22000), Quality (ISO 9001), HACCP, Organic, and Halal Management Systems and its PRP prerequisite programs, certified by 3rd party certification bodies.
- Responsible to support operations (incoming quality, production deviation management, non-conformance trouble-shooting), ensure products released meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement by applying 7 QC tools in trouble shooting, problem solving and identify root causes of investigating non- conformities originated from suppliers, operations, internal/external audits and customer /consumer complaints.
- Ensure compliance to CCP, OPRP and Quality Control Points as defined, coordinate non-conformity processes, i.e. product on-hold, re-inspection of rework / disposal of stock, and final disposition conclusion.
- Raise CAR internally and externally should non-conformance and complaint arise, follow-up and ensure timely closed out of complaint investigation reports and non-conformance CAR, corrective actions are verified for effectiveness and closure.
- Liason with government agencies / certification bodies, i.e. SFA, HPB, MUIS, on all matters on product registration or plant certification information
- Design and execute trial in plant scale, validate test protocols for new product, packaging and equipment.
- Establish, update and maintain product formulation and specification, review and verify nutritional information, sensory and shelf life for new / market products
- Evaluate and review acceptability of raw material / packaging from new suppliers
- Foster cross-functional collaboration within the company and partnership with suppliers and customers to solve quality and food safety issues in ingredients, materials, products and packaging.
- Min Bachelor Degree holder in Food Technology, Food Science or related fields
- At least 3 years working experience in both QA/QC and product development in relevant industry is added advantage
- Familiar with ISO standards for Quality and Food Safety, ie QMS 9001, FSMS 22000, HACCP, PRPs e.g. 5S, GMP
- Advantage to possess knowledge and experience in Statistical Process Control, visual board management and waste elimination
- Have strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with individuals at all levels and functions of the business.
- Work well in teams with others from diverse organizational functions and backgrounds as both a leader and an individual contributor.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference : 17863
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491