- Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategies to enhance employee engagement, staff wellness and employer branding.
- Driving effective employee engagement and staff wellness initiatives, maintain oversight of the onsite wellness spaces, oversee the nomination and presentation of awards and strengthen our employer brand.
- Independently manage end-to-end process of the Employee Engagement Survey, from planning, coding, pre-survey engagement, survey implementation to data analysis and formulation of actions plans/engagement strategies.
- Design an overarching framework with innovative wellness initiatives that are tailored to the organisation’s culture and needs.
- Oversee the nomination and management of awards, including coordination of award presentation.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to strengthen our employer brand and develop strategies to bring it to life.
- Measure, evaluate and continuously improve the effectiveness and relevance of engagement and wellness initiatives.
- Collaborate with Centre of Excellence (CoE) to deliver corporate employee engagement, benefits and wellness initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree from an established university in Human Resource or Business Management related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience, with 5 years of experience in Organisation Development, Employee Engagement and/or Employee Wellness, and 2 years in a Supervisory position.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), facilitation and stakeholder management skills to effectively engage and co-create initiatives with different stakeholders, including the leadership team.
- Resourceful, creative and agile.
- Highly resilient, adaptable and resourceful.
- Able to multi-task and deliver results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of design tools and software will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17867
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766