- Responsible for generating sales from existing customers as well as development of new business in Singapore with the development Key Accounts.
- Responsible for achieving Sales Targets by retaining existing customers and to improve sales with new leads & opportunities.
- Strengthen the relationship with existing customers to increase the sales & market share.
- Mapping potential Customers to generate sales leads through various sources (Distributors, System Integrators, OEMs)
- Work closely with channel partners to grow the business in this region.
- Understand the customer requirements, respond to commercial & technical queries from customers.
- Develop and formulate a Sales strategy and implementation plan to grow business in the defined market.
- Study/understand the focus customers’ applications, existing competitor offerings and pain areas to leverage sales.
- Prepare proposals, present our products/services, negotiate, benchmarking with competitor and conclude the sales.
- Develop long-term relationships with all customers, handling and interpreting their requirements.
- Coordinate and support the provision of pre-sales technical assistance and product education, arrange, and carry out product training for customers.
- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Power Electronics/ Electromechanical Engineering
- 0-3 years’ experience in Variable Speed Drives / Inverters / drives / servos & local market
- Good Time Management
- Proactive & keen learner
- Negotiation and Sales Skills
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, Team Player
- Good ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Resilient, Persistent, Independent, Tenacious
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671