- Identify and develop succession planning and talent management projects
- Provide support and consultancy to internal stakeholders regarding talent identification and selection
- Design and assess evidence-based solutions including job analysis, comeptency-based interviews, assessment centres, research studies, data insights, etc
- Combine technology and assessment methodologies to deliver effective seletion and development processes using available tools, best practices and research
- Grow and develop talent management and organisation development for the organizatioon
- At least a Bachelor Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in talent management, preferably in a consulting or HR practitioner capacity
- Interest and knowledge in Psychometric, Measurement, and/ or Statistics, designing psychometrically sound diagnostic approaches
- Aware of the latest selection of talent assessment technologies and methodologies
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills; ability to build and leverage on large networks
- Strong communicator
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17877.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898