- Set up and manage research meetings
- Patient recruitment and interviews
- Set up and coordinate schedule of participant data collection activities
- Data collection and data cleaning
- Quantitative and/or qualitative analysis under the supervision of senior researchers
- Undertaking medical record review and literature reviews, including systematic reviews
- Translation of research materials and contribute towards research protocol development
- Contribute to the development of scientific papers and the dissemination of the study findings
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in health-related science or social science majors, e.g. nursing, life sciences, pharmacy, psychology, social work, etc.
- Have the ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Be organised and able to prioritise work load
- Have experience with research projects involving data collection from human participants
- Ideally have prior experience of using statistical analysis software (e. Stata, SPSS, or R) or be willing to pick up the skills on the job
- Ideally have prior experience of using qualitative analysis software (e.g. nVivo or atlas.ti) or be willing to pick up the skills on the job
- Ideally have prior experience of working with electronic medical records
- Ideally have prior experience of applying for ethics review
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17880
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766