- Maintain and enhance existing and new software systems to support business requirements
- Liaising with end-users to design, maintain, and enhance existing/new software systems in order to support business requirements/specifications
- Work closely with vendors in evaluating & supporting implementation of changes initiated by end-users
- Conducting system testing to ensure applications conform to user requirements
- Reviewing software architecture design and updating technical documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in requirement solicitation, system design, application development and testing
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, SDLC, Team Foundation Server
- Experience in web application development using C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, AJAX, WCF/Web Service, Database Design & SQL Scripting with MS SQL and MySQL
- Experience in working with vendors, or coordinate and supervise outsourced deliverables from vendors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidates with no experiences but relevant academic exposure are welcome to apply.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17881
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239