- Build and implement web based application that support and address key business challenges.
- Create and execute unit tests to verify functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve software defects
- Provide technical assistance to legacy software
- Continuous improvements to existing application for better end user experiences
- Documentation of end user requirements, design, coding and test scripts
- Degree in Computing or related fields, or Diploma with at least 2 years of related working experience
- Must be comfortable on developing software on both front-end and back-end
- Knowledge on VB script, ASP.NET
- Basic understanding on Oracle or SQL server database. Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Familiar with object-oriented programming technical skills and design principles
- Experience in manufacturing field will be an added advantage.
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Candidate (s) with no experiences, but possessing relevant academic exposure can be consider.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17882
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239