- Responsible for the management of facilities, mechanical and electrical services, and non-clinical equipment
- Responsible for the management of the constructions of new building and
- maintenance of existing structures
- Development of programmes for planned maintenance and services
- Manage service partners and contractors.
- Provide technical advice to user department.
- Coordinate fire-safety related activities.
- Degree in Engineering / Estate / Facility management
- Certified as a Fire Safety manager / Fire Safety officer / Safety supervisor.
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in facility maintenance and contract management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact confidently with healthcare staff of all levels
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671