Technical Writer/ Document Consultant $5000
Contract 1 year (Convertible)
- Supports facilities-related Compliance document management support.
- Supports turnkey and infrastructure projects on compliance document requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring strict adherence to Illumina guidelines for document management strategies and document control.
- Collaborates with Quality, Life Cycle Management and other functions as needed.
- Engages Facilities Operations, Project and Engineering team to fulfill all required Compliance requirements.
- Supports the compliance effort either in reviewing documentation or executing periodic uploads to the QMS systems used at the site.
- Curates all Facilities documents for Compliance requirements based on direction from the facilities compliance team.
- Develop processes to manage and curate all department related documents by adopting a risk-based approach.
- In depth knowledge in Biotech’s practice and standards especially related to MDSAP regulations, ISO 13485:2016 and 21 CFR Part 11 and Part 820 and how these standards apply to facilities and/or utility systems.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Pharmaceutical Engineering or equivalent disciplines
Interested applicants please send your resume to Kyle.firstname.lastname@example.org for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144