- Our Client is in the Public sector, in Education industry.
- Reporting to Manager (Internal Audit), you will be responsible for conducting internal audits for the Institution. You will examine and present audit issues and provide suitable recommendations to mitigate business risk and ensure strong internal controls.
- Plan and conduct risk-based internal audits on Institute's financial and operational processes.
- Enhance governance of Institute's processes by identifying improvement opportunities or business/regulatory risk areas.
- Prepare audit reports for submission and presentation to the management and Audit Committee.
- Plan and execute internal communication programmes to raise awareness and promote good corporate governance.
- Manage and work with outsourced audit providers to ensure identification of key risk areas and timely communication of audit results.
- Monitor progress and completion status of agreed action plans from past findings.
- Provide secretariat support to the Audit Committee.
- Assist, plan and manage ad-hoc projects where required.
- Minimum Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Auditing and/or Accounting.
- Possess excellent communication skills, includes report writing.
- Good analytical and thinking skills.
- Experience in data analytics.
- Must be comfortable working with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17891.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374