- Participate in the application and deployment of data policies and processes and its continued enforcement to include areas such as workflow for data ingestion, data quality, master data, and data life cycle management
- Ensure that data quality guidance and direction is applied throughout the entire data lifecycle, most importantly upfront, through the vision and roadmaps for solutions that seek to leverage data and data services
- Build and maintain a detailed audit of the organization's core systems and information assets that are held in these systems, as well as the teams and processes that use them
- Ensure that all data assets which are subject to the governance processes within the Data office are addressed
- Support the development and maintenance of an end-to-end data lifecycle management approach
- Apply data governance framework including the management of data, operating model, data policies, and standards as well as the application of clearly defined data management definitions for use across the organization
- Apply a data governance framework, with a focus on continuous improvement of data quality and strict adherence to the data classification processes.
- Follow the guidelines related to data governance and data quality and ensure clear accountability. Work with various stakeholders across the organization to achieve the goals defined in the data governance and data management strategies
- Relevant work experience in data quality management, information architecture, and governance design and implementation will be a plus
- Able to build cross-functional relationships that result in the adoption of organizational change
- Any data governance and IT certification is preferred not mandatory.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a relevant role
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17893
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766