- Promote and encourage the adoption of tele-consultation, tele-collaboration, tele-support in various clinics across the hospital
- Act as the point of contact to internal stakeholders, conduct orientation, briefing andtraining sessions to internal users
- Involve in the recruitment of patients for tele-consultation, provide briefing/guidance topatients
- Ensure smooth running of tele-consultation, provide on-site support andtroubleshooting when necessary
- Assist in data collection, analysis and reporting
- To be patient advocate when inquired to share and promote ongoing developmentsand activities of the hospital
- Handle feedback, email enquiries and communication issues
- Perform pre-emptive internal audits to uncover operational issues
- Prompt delivery of other administrative duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in nursing, healthcare, or relavent field.
- At least 2 years of relavenet working experience
- Knowledge on hospital operational will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843