- Facilitating and coordinating the management of the relevant medical specialty ordepartments to achieve the mission of the Hospital; through ensuring provision of quality patient care, business and financial growth.
- Implementing new services or facilitate strategies with Clinical Services Director of therelevant medical specialty as assigned to ensure services meet customers’ needs.
- Developing and implementing strategies and plans for achieving customersatisfaction.
- Identifying and monitoring key performances and customer service standards acrossOperations department to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensuring adequate resources are provided for services to perform to the expectationsof the customers and in alignment with the Hospital’s business and financialobjectives.
- Driving annual programme workplan and budgetary planning or review.
- Minimum Diploma in healthcare relavenet field
- At least 2 years of working expereicne in healthcare settings
- Good in communication skills
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843