- Day-to-day administration and support of in-house enterprise servers and systems
- Participate in the design and architecture of infrastructure and systems
- Provide technical support for servers and systems
- Manage server-related security implementation and issues
- Manage Enterprise Backup and Storage solutions
- Monitor server/system performance and troubleshoot problem areas proactively and reactively as needed
- Take charge of software licence management & software deployment
- Coordinate with other members of the team for business continuance and disaster avoidance/recovery program
- Perform regular/adhoc patching & hardening of all related servers/systems
- Manage vendors for projects and other related activities
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation for infrastructure architecture/ systems and configuration
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field will be appropriate. With at least 2 to 4 years' experience in IT server administration and support.
- Possess MCSE and/or VMWare certification
- Strong hands-on knowledge in latest version of Microsoft Windows Server/ SQL/Sharepoint, Office365, Azure, VMWare/ Veeam Enterprise a must.
- Working experience of VMWare and Veeam Enterprise solution is required.
- Possesses deep interest in IT infrastructure-related technologies and trends.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- This is a permanent position.
- Must be able to perform after-office hours work, if needed.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17897
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239