- This role will support both Division Managing Director and Division Chief Financial Officer. You will be a key part of the Divisional executive team providing a broad range of support and enablement.
- Participate, gather and disseminate action items, progress reports/updates and summarises status post meeting/discussion and/or required follow through.
- Gather, compile, verify and analyse information / documents for the executives to be used for the respective purposes such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Support Division Managing Director and Division Chief Financial Officer on time reports preparation and submission.
- Responsible for the itinerary and calendar management e.g. Regional Yearly Planner and manage Yearly Travel Itinerary.
- Responsible for managing Division Managing Director and Division Chief Financial Officer working calendar, all travel related matters and timely preparation of expenses report, in compliance to the company policy and process.
- Plan and organize regular Division meetings/conferences/workshops / activities, including venue/schedule/facility, pre-compilation and reviewing meeting materials, taking, and distributing meeting minutes.
- Bachelor degree or above, minimum 5 years general administration experience with 2 years team management experience or Executive support experience
- High level of discretionary judgement to ensure sensitivites and confidentiality are maintained as required.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment, adapt to a multi-cultural and team-oriented environment and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong self-motivation, ability to accept and respond to challenges in a positive manner
- Strong time management and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive thinker and strong communicator (effective interpersonal skills dealing with people in a variety of functions)
- Strong in Microsoft office skills, MS Word, MS Excel (advanced level), MS PowerPoint.
- Williing to travel whenever required, estimate at 10%
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17900
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766