► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Queenstown
- Attends to queries receive via an integrated telephone hotline that forms a network for triaging patients, and provides an avenue to caregivers and community partners to connect with organization for information relating to the health and well-being of patients and clients within Queenstown community.
- Recruit high risk patients through Multiple Disciplinary Meetings, referrals, screenings
- Triage and assess patient's medical-nursing, psycho-social, functional status and daily activity needs; as well as their existing support system availability upon enrolment into programme.
- Synthesize assessment information to prioritize care needs and develop care plan goals together with patient, family/caregiver and the community care team
- Provide a valuable link by ongoing collaboration among the patients, families/caregivers and the multidisciplinary teams on a timely basis.
- Conducts follow-up via phone calls and/ or home visits to ensure smooth coping of patients and caregivers.
- Promote and guide positive changes in patient’s lifestyle in the community.
- Monitor patient’s general medical condition during home visit and report to patient’s Principal Doctor or primary care provider and/or community partner where necessary.
- Educate and promote advanced care planning, assist patients and their families/caregivers in planning for and improving end of life care, ensuring that choices are reflected in personalized care plans.
- Document assessments, plans, and outcomes promptly and accurately in the relevant system.
- Maintain high level contact with step-down facilities.
- Advocate for patients and their families/caregivers; and form strong relationships with community partners in order to work in the patient’s best interests.
- Station in community healthcare posts when needed, where patient/ residents can be cared for conveniently within their community.
- Participate in activities that contribute towards the improvement of patient care, including professional development sessions to develop relevant areas of knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- Participate in projects and/or community events organized by organization or partners within Queenstown community.
- Any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Nursing, Social Work or Allied Health with 3 years of experience in nursing or related field in acute and/or community setting in Singapore is preferred.
- Knowledge in geriatric care or palliative care, and experience in home medical care and community will be an advantage.
- Strong team-player, with natural ability to interact with healthcare staff and community partners of all levels
- Comfortable with ambiguity, unchartered territory, enjoy challenges and problem solving.
- Equipped with basic computer skills in MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and ability to work shifts may be an advantage for specific roles within the team.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17902
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138