- Perform troubleshooting, calibration, maintenance of critical lab instruments (GC, HPLC, GPC, FTIR, Karl Fisher, Viscosity Machines and others)
- Perform Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility (GR&R) and other Measurement System Analysis (MSA) in QC laboratory.
- Monitor and control chemicals and its inventory in QC Laboratory
- Trouble shoot instrument error, investigate root cause of QC lab instrument abnormality and provide corrective and improvement actions.
- Liaise with instrument vendor to sort out and fix instrument problem.
- Train and guide production analytical technicians on routine lab testing.
- Assist in product grading based on analysis, process control chart and warehouse records.
- Perform visual inspection & verification of finished product quality at the warehouse.
- Participate in the installation and commissioning of new system / instrument.
- Participate and perform annual inventory stock take.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical engineering or equivalent
- 2 years relevant experience is preferable.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693