► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Queenstown
- Assist the Head of unit in the area of patient feedback management and implementation of service quality initiatives/programmes such as patient focus groups, service recognition, recovery etc.
- Feedback management entails patient interface, investigation and follow-up with the relevant staff/dept, service recovery or closing of loop with feedback providers/patients, and data entry for reporting purpose.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc service training to staff and facilitate clinical risk management workshops/training
- To work closely with staff as a resource person and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and patients
- Manage patient feedback and related matters through QSM feedback mailbox and hotline to ensure timely response within stipulated service standards; including investigations, service recovery, follow-up with staff to address the issues raised and crafting of replies to feedback providers to close the feedback loop.
- Deliver training to ground staff and supervisors on organization service standards. Conduct and customise ad-hoc refresher training to departments based on their needs and feedback trends. Facilitate clinical risk management workshops to senior doctors and nurses.
- Prepare reports such as monthly feedback reports, service report and so forth and sharing of relevant information with senior management and other departments as required.
- Oversee/facilitate patient focus groups and work on actionable plans to improve process/patient experience.
- Audit service initiatives to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor Degree with 8 years of working experience, preferably Experience and knowledge in hospital operations, patient relation and/or frontline management in the service industry.
- Experience in conducting service training to ground and supervisory staff.
- Proactive, self-driven and good interpersonal skills, positive and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Project management and team leadership experience is preferred.
- Strong writing, communication & data analysis (using Excel) skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17904
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138