- Ensure all batch release criteria (including importation testing) for finished products are fulfilled prior to release.
- Review all batch exceptions and ensure timely as well as effective resolutions to meet committed batch release dates.
- Develops knowledge in area of specialization and applies knowledge of procedures and processes pertaining to own area.
- Understanding of broader interdependencies while growing knowledge in area of specialization.
- Review existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Ability to recognize if deviation from accepted practice and procedure is required.
- Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems.
- Identifies and resolves routine and recurring problems.
- Monitors and tracks resolution of issues.
- Works according to pre-determined deadlines.
- Organizes and completes tasks according to assigned priorities.
- Contributes through quality and accuracy of own work.
- Understands team objectives and service requirements.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Dairy Science or related discipline or Diploma with minimum 1 to 3 years of experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693