Our client is a well established Shipping Brand. Currently they are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join them as " Customer Service Executive (Shipping) ".
In this role, your key responsibilities will involve the following areas :
- Handle booking for outbound and ensure load lists are received and updated within required timelines
- Build close working relationship with customers
- Ensure customers provide on time responses
- Arrange customs declarations and declaring DG cargoes on behalf of customers
- Generate manifest for agents
- Send final load lists to each terminal of call
- Create and supervise the whole process for 3rd party vessels and partnerships (request of space, creation of lists, IMO cargo, chase for loading confirmations)
- Ensure all documents, portnet creation are completed before vessel closing time
- Send Arrival Notices and contact customers for import containers
- Declare containers in Portnet before closing
- Coordinate between customers, PSA Billing team and Operation department etc.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in container shipping industry
- Must have PortNet knowledge in shipping industry
- Possess good working attitude and be customer oriented
- Has a passion to serve customers from the heart
- Be detailed and meticulous
A more detailed job scope will be shared with the shortlisted candidates
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17911. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055