Our client is a well established Shipping Brand. Currently they are looking for a well experienced candidate to join them as " Manager (Agency Accounting)(Shipping)".
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage global receivables with cross-functional liaison among departments/divisions in Global HQ/Regional HQ (Finance/Sales/Global Key Account), monitoring performance vs KPIs of regions/country
- Review and streamline global agency accounting processes, provide cross-functional support to business owners
- Oversee and optimize Global Cash Management System to achieve cash efficiencies in liner cash management
- Manage and supervise settlement and reconciliation process with agency offices across few regions within the group
- Manage and supervise a team of staff
- Support and assist in development of policies and SOPs for global liner accounting operations
- Project management, active participation in systems development
- Conduct feasibility studies, due diligence in new projects
- Degree in Accountancy/Business, CA/CPA
- Ideally 8 to 10 years relevant working experience in a global/regional financial reporting or analysis role
- Exposure in agency accounting in shipping industry will be a great asset
- Possess leadership qualities
- Good systems knowledge , IT savvy
- Analytical and meticulous
- Startup and process re-engineering experience is a plus.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17912
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055