- Our Client is a well-established Shipping and Maritime Logistics.
- Posting of journal/adjusting entries and transactional entries.
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e. AP, AR , GL, etc.).
- Assist/prepare schedules & documents needed for yearly audit and tax filing.
- Reconciliation of bank transactions and intercompany transactions.
- Assisting in Full set of Accounting and other financial and management reports as required.
- Manage accounting and audit related issues.
- Liaise with the bankers, auditors, tax agents, corporate secretary, etc.
- Work closely with BD Manager and Head of Finance & Admin in Singapore on day-to-day operations.
- Supporting the Finance/Admin in ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably from the Shipping or Logistics firm.
- Prior working experience in Big 4 Audit firm is highly preferred.
- Working experience with Xero/MYOB is an advantage.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous, motivated, committed, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Comfortable to work in a small-size company with different nationalities.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Individual contributor.
- Reports to CFO & HQ.
- Working Location: CBD.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17913.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374