► MNC, Shipping & Logistic Industry
► Office Hour 9am-6pm
► Working Location: Telok Ayer
- Posting of journal/adjusting entries and transactional entries
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP, AR , GL, etc.)
- Assist/prepare schedules & documents needed for yearly audit and tax filing
- Reconciliation of bank transactions and intercompany transactions.
- Assisting in full set of accounting and other financial and management reports as required
- Manage accounting and audit related issues.
- Liaise with the bankers, auditors, tax agents, corporate secretary, etc
- Supporting the Finance/Admin in ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with 5 years of experience as an Accountant preferably from the shipping or Logistics firm
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise with minimal supervision
- Meticulous, motivated, committed, resourceful and able to work independently
- Comfortable to work in a small-size company with different nationalities.
- Immediate available/ Short notice preferred
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17914
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138