• Main liaison for Singapore and Hong Kong clients pertaining the eBanking system, usage and enquiries.
• Provide exceptional service for the private banking clients at the eBanking Service Desk
• Manage, log and closely follow up on all the client’s requests and enquiries that were escalated
• Provide Subject Matter Expert knowledge for a specific focus area e.g. Authentication, Trading, Payments etc.
• Ensure all processes are conducted in accordance to compliance with relevant regulations and internal policies.
• Support any ad-hoc tasks / requests as assigned from time to time.
• Provide support as a team also for Hong Kong Public Holidays.
• Degree with at least 3 years of banking working experience
• Prior experience in client service or call centre has added advantage
• Good understanding of Banking and financial products
• Also able to handle verbal and written communication with clients whose main languages of communication can be Mandarin or Cantonese as this role is needed to liaise with Hong Kong clients and counter parts
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17915
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357