- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Provide operational support and ensure smooth and efficient clinic operations.
- Recommend and implement best practices and operational improvements across the clinics.
- Review Standard Operating Procedures and Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) to ensure efficient workflow in the clinics.
- Audit and risks assessment of clinical operations, including appropriate preventive and routine maintenance programmes.
- Drive service and clinical quality programs and directives, benchmarking, process improvement program, etc.
- Able to implement LEAN methodology in work practices to allow seamless operations at the clinic and non-clinic activities.
- Administrative and secretariat support for purchase related activities for medical and non-medical equipment including management of funds, procurement, evaluation and award.
- Preparation of the documentation for procurement and award of all purchases.
- Follow-up and management of timelines to ensure timely follow-up and closure of key action items.
- Data collection and analysis to support justification and utilization studies.
- Ensure that operations run smoothly and effectively.
- Degree in Business Management or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Operations and/or Clinical Operations in Healthcare industry.
- Experience in using operations system and/or preforming systems migration.
- Familiar with Audit and Risk Management.
- Reporting to Senior Manager, Operations & Administration.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17919.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374