- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Responsible to build an innovative culture in the Organization and support the planning and development of innovation projects.
- Lead in the re-design of inpatient wards’ and pharmacies’ patient and caregiver journeys, solving real problems and pain points that they are facing.
- Seek insights from patients and caregivers to refine the problem statement.
- Translate the insights into tangible designs that address their needs and at the same time, the business goals of the project.
- Work on User Experience and User Interface Design.
- Support stakeholder departments in planning for monitoring and evaluation of interventions.
- Act as a change agent and driver to instill a continuously improving, productive and patient-centric culture within inpatient and pharmacy settings.
- Lead the creation of Design Thinking curriculum and content.
- Conduct Design Thinking training and workshops for internal users.
- Guide a pool of decentralized “Design Thinkers” to build an innovative culture within their departments.
- Setup an Innovation Workspace to enable ease of prototyping and other developments.
- Any other tasks as assigned by HOD.
- Degree in Business, Industrial Design or Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience with Operations or Service background, preferably from the Healthcare industry.
- Experience using the Design Thinking framework and other human-centred design techniques, including persona development, jobs-to-be-done, crafting of insights, journey mapping, rapid prototyping and building wireframes and clickable/physical prototypes.
- Experience in application of Behavioural Insights will be an advantage.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and conducting training.
- Highly self-driven and self-motivated.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, positive attitude, perseverance to overcome obstacles.
- Excellent planning, analytical, and problem solving.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17920.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374