- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Patient recruitment.
- Set up and coordinate schedule of participant data collection activities.
- Data collection and data cleaning.
- Patient interviews.
- Quantitative and/or qualitative analysis under the supervision of senior researchers.
- Literature reviews, including systematic reviews.
- Undertaking medical record review.
- Translation of research materials.
- Contribute towards research protocol development.
- Contribute to the development of scientific papers and the dissemination of the study findings.
- Set up and manage research meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health-related Science or Social science, e.g. Nursing, Life sciences, Pharmacy, Psychology and/or Social work.
- Experience with Research projects involving data collection from human participants.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team.
- Prior experience of using Statistical analysis software (e.g. Stata, SPSS, or R) and Qualitative analysis software (e.g. nVivo or atlas.ti).
- Ideally have prior experience of working with electronic medical records and applying for ethics review.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17921.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374