- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Recruitment of ward patients for participation in the clinical trial.
- Preparation, organisation and submission of documents required for research ethicsgovernance.
- Project management and coordination with research collaboration partner.
- Translation of research materials.
- Development of scientific papers and dissemination of study findings.
Data Collection and Analysis
- Record videos of the trial participants interacting with the robot and coding the videorecordings.
- Interviewing and taking clinical measurements of trial participants.
- Case note review.
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative analysis under the supervision of senior researchers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science (e.g. Psychology, Sociology).
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience in Health-related research project.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team.
- Ideally have prior experience of reading/extracting data from electronic medical records.
- Evidence of publication is desirable.
- Prior experience of applying for ethical review is desirable.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17922.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374