- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Assist the Head of Unit in the area of patient feedback management and implementation of service quality initiatives/programmes such as patient focus groups, service recognition, recovery, etc.
- Feedback management entails patient interface, investigation and follow-up with the relevant staff/dept., service recovery or closing of loop with feedback providers/patients, and data entry for reporting purpose.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc service training to staff and facilitate clinical riskmanagement workshops/training.
- To work closely with all staff as a resource person and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and patients.
- Manage patient feedback and related matters through feedback mailbox and hotline to ensure timely response within stipulated service standards; including investigations, service recovery, follow-up with staff to address the issues raised and crafting of replies to feedback providers to close the feedback loop.
- Deliver training to ground staff and supervisors on service standards. Conduct and customise ad-hoc refresher training to departments based on their needs and feedback trends. Facilitate clinical risk management workshops to Senior Doctors and Nurses.
- Prepare reports such as monthly feedback reports, service report and so forth and sharing of relevant information with senior management and other departments as required.
- Oversee/facilitate patient focus groups and work on actionable plans to improve process/patient experience.
- Audit service initiatives to ensure compliance.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- At least 8 years of working experience in Hospital operations, Patient relation and/or Frontline management.
- Experience in conducting service training to ground and supervisory staff.
- Proactive, self-driven and good interpersonal skills, positive and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent Project management and Team leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Data analysis.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17923.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374