- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Supports, works and collaborates with community service providers, Government agencies, and multi-disciplinary Hospital and Healthcare teams to provide coordination and continuity of patient care across the Healthcare continuum; to support patients and their family members in navigating their healthcare journey.
- Attends to queries receive via an integrated telephone hotline that forms a network for triaging patients, and provides an avenue to caregivers and community partners to connect with the Hospital for information relating to the health and well-being of patients and clients.
- Recruit high risk patients through Multiple Disciplinary Meetings, referrals, screenings.
- Triage and assess patient's medical-nursing, psycho-social, functional status and daily activity needs; as well as their existing support system availability upon enrolment into programme.
- Synthesize assessment information to prioritize care needs and develop care plan goals together with patient, family/caregiver and the community care team.
- Implement appropriate care coordination and transitional case management; and evaluate the outcomes accordingly.
- Work in partnership with patients and families/caregivers on the various ranges of services and available options in the patient’s community. Coordinate the necessary referrals accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Provide a valuable link by ongoing collaboration among the patients, families/caregivers and the multidisciplinary teams on a timely basis.
- Conducts follow-up via phone calls and/or home visits to ensure smooth coping of patients and caregivers.
- Promote and guide positive changes in patient’s lifestyle in the community.
- Monitor patient’s general medical condition during home visit and report to patient’s Principal Doctor or primary care provider and/or community partner where necessary.
- Educate and promote advanced care planning, assist patients and their families/caregivers in planning for and improving end of life care, ensuring that choices are reflected in personalized care plans.
- Document assessments, plans, and outcomes promptly and accurately in the relevant system.
- Maintain high level contact with step-down facilities.
- Advocate for patients and their families/caregivers; and form strong relationships with community partners in order to work in the patient’s best interests.
- Station in community healthcare posts when needed, where patient/residents can be cared for conveniently within their community.
- Participate in activities that contribute towards the improvement of patient care, including professional development sessions to develop relevant areas of knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- Participate in projects and/or community events organized by the Hospital or partners.
- Any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Degree in Nursing, Social Work or Allied Health.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Nursing or related field in acute and/or community setting in Singapore is highly preferred.
- Knowledge in Geriatric care or Palliative care, and experience in home medical care and community will be an advantage.
- Strong team-player, with natural ability to interact with healthcare staff and community partners of all levels.
- Organised, analytical, able to fit different pieces of the puzzle together.
- Pleasant disposition, approachable, with strong interpersonal and relational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to use local languages and dialects will be an advantage, especially coupled with experience interacting with and managing patients and caregivers.
- Independent worker, with strong initiative.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, unchartered territory, enjoy challenges and problem solving.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, includes MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and ability to work shifts may be an advantage for specific roles within the team.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17924.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374