- Analyst user requirements, write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary. Managing the software development lifecycle and integrate existing software in different platform to work together.
- Support ERP system (Microsoft Navision) and create Jet Reports for local establishment and overseas and help to establish Navision system to connect manufacturing, sales, purchasing, accounts and inventory management. Prevention action shall be introduced, if possible, in order to prevent any occurrence. This will also include case management and prioritization based on the urgency of each case.
Documentation and Good Document Practice
- Maintain IT documentation such as software / license inventory and distribution, as well as IT policy and procedure.
- To practice good document practice throughout the entire IT process, if application.
- To make sure all IT procedures are followed, where applicable.
- Provide installation, upgrading, configuration and maintenance of company’s infrastructure.
- To make sure PC are equipped with the required software and configuration according to the requirement in order to prevent any incompatibility issues.
- Execute ad-hoc project as and when assigned
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- Experience in supporting Navision ERP system using C/AL and producing Jet Reports. Open to consider candidates possessing other ERP experiences (such as SAP).
- Develop and maintain EDI integration using XML
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software experience in:
- Develop website using PHP, ASP.NET, HTML and CSS
- Develop and maintain software using C#
- Develop and maintain Excel using Macro using VB script
- Have a good understanding of business logic in manufacturing and warehouse environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Being initiative and innovative
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17928
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239