- Our Client is a well-established Chemical industry, in Flavors & Fragrance.
- Support the day-to-day functions within the Material Management Team.
- Handle daily raw material replenishment to support Customer orders and forecast.
- Review and expedite raw material to support surge in demand.
- Ensure optimum inventory to meet Management Target at month end and year end.
- Manage slow mover due to business loss and vendor return for non-conformance item.
- Minimum Diploma.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Material Planning and Inventory Management, must be from Manufacturing industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Reports to Material Management Manager.
- Working Location: North.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17929.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374