- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Support the Human Resource Business Partner on effective delivery of HR operations and support activities to our business units, including but not limited to Recruitment, Staff engagement, compliance to regulatory requirements, administrative support as well as other duties and projects, as assigned.
- In carrying out the daily operations, the incumbent will be required to collaborate and interface closely with the internal and external stakeholders, such as HR Group Shared Services, Centre of Excellence, as well as other Departments within the Organization.
- Degree holder in Human Resource.
- At least 5 years of relevant HR experience, from Healthcare industry.
- Possess basic knowledge of Employment Act.
- Resourceful and possess good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous, analytical and strong in processes.
- High resilience and able to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17930.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374