- Assist the Manager in managing and maintaining daily site work relating to fit-outs ensuring all works adhere to government regulations.
- General administration of all building works/ service contracts, main electrical and fire protection system.
- Source for quotations and recommend to award project work to competent service provider
- Facilitating with facilities and contractors in fitting-out/reinstatement/maintenance/upgrading works and ensure consistency and compliance with specifications and building regulations.
- Carry out monthly servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting of passenger/cargoes lifts.
- Ensure warranties, licenses renewal, building structure survey and defect liabilities are in compliance with all government regulations.
- Prepare budgets and project timeline to monitor progression of all the facilities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Building Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing industrial properties.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and fit-out methods for industrial properties.
- Working knowledge of space planning software (AutoCAD).
- Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledge of government regulations for storage and industrial properties (SCDF, BCA, JTC & URA).
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17940
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766