- Managing and maintaining day to day work relating to fit-outs
- Source for quotations and recommend to award project work to competent service provider
- Supervise contractors to carry out the job the upgrading when needed.
- Ensuring all works adhere to government regulation
- Ensure all preventive renovation works are carried out according to prescribed check list and schedule.
- Arranging for Monthly servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting of passenger/cargoes lifts, and recommend replacement/improvement plans when needed.
- Ensure warranties, licenses renewal, building structure survey and defect liabilities are in compliance with all government regulations.
- Prepare budgets and project timeline to monitor progression of all the facilities.
- General administration of all building works/ service contracts including Upkeeping manual and building records, main electrical and fire protection system, Procurement of building, office services and equipment.
- other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Building Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing industrial properties(maintenance and fit out project).
- Experience in Fits outting and A&A process.
- Expereince in AutoCAD will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of government regulations for storage and industrial properties (SCDF, BCA, JTC & URA).
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843