- Our Client is a well-established Firm in Facilities, Space & Storage Management.
- Responsible for handling expansion related activities such as fitting out new facilities or expanding existing facilities.
- This role oversees the day-to-day management and new installation works, ensuring the optimal equipment operations and performance to match tenants and customers’ expectations.
- Assist the Manager in managing and maintaining daily site work relating to fit-outs ensuring all works adhere to Government regulations.
- General administration of all building works/service contracts, main electrical and fire protection system.
- Source for quotations and recommend to award project work to competent service provider (qualifications of vendor, competitive costing, negotiations and etc.).
- Arrange and supervise contractors to carry out the job the upgrading or improvement works for new installations of equipment or whenever necessary.
- Facilitating with facilities and contractors in fitting-out/reinstatement/maintenance/upgrading works and ensure consistency and compliance with specifications and building regulations.
- Ensure all preventive renovation works are carried out according to prescribed check list and schedule.
- Carry out monthly servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting of passenger/cargoes lifts.
- Review and recommend replacement/improvement plans for managed facilities.
- Ensure warranties, licenses renewal, building structure survey and defect liabilities are in compliance with all Government regulations.
- Prepare budgets and project timeline to monitor progression of all the facilities.
- Upkeep and maintain fitting out manual and building records.
- Procurement of building, office services and equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Building Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing Industrial properties.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and fit-out methods for industrial properties.
- Working knowledge of space planning software (AutoCAD).
- Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledge of Government regulations for storage and industrial properties (SCDF, BCA, JTC & URA).
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17943.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374