- Global MNC Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer
- Work location: West
- Develop and engineer mechatronic systems for our Semiconductor equipment with main focus on Motion Control and Mechatronics.
- Perform tasks in close co-operation with other departments as mechanics, electronics, software in house and across development sites. Communicate across these single disciplines and sites.
- Provide technical support (3rd level) to production sites as well as to the field / customer sites
- commission, qualify and document mechatronics systems and Motion Control solutions
- help to organize and install test equipment in the laboratory. Support other disciplines in performing testing tasks.
- take part in conceptual and architectural design work together with the development sites.
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in mechatronics, control engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- More than 3 years’ work experience preferred
- Work experience with Semicon equipment or similar preferred
- Control theory
- Motion control
- Sensorics and motors
- Basic understanding to electronics
- Tools: Matlab
Nice to have:
- Software development: basics in C++ (object-oriented programming)
- Mechanics, Dynamics
- Vision competences
- Intercultural competences due to global setup
- High level of empowerment and assertiveness
- Solid communication skills and team player
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17952
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491