- Assist the Engineers in compiling yield reports, SPC reports and any other data request to monitor media or drive trends.
- Co-ordinate with Production Team and Business group on packaging and shipment of samples to customer.
- Collect sample / customer return disk from warehouse.
- Collect and compile the corresponding data package or other request from Customer.
- Prepare pre-audit check prior to Customer’s visit.
- Ensure Compliance to ISO operation procedures.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Diploma in any Engineering discipline
- No experience required or candidate with 1 to 2 years' of relevant experience are welcome.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel/ PowerPoint)
- Good unders tanding of SPC and evaluation techniques
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693