- A well-established Manufacturing firm.
- An individual contributor that plays a vital role within the Major Module/Reliant Remote Factory.
- Core responsibility is to perform a variety of tasks relating to the purchasing function to ensure Finished Goods delivered as per plan. Incumbent must work very closely with Strategic Commodity Manager and Supply Chain Business Manager for Major Module/Reliant products on the forecasting and planning process to ensure internal KPI, goals and projects are accomplished and aligned with business objectives and Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Developing integrated project plans for business process improvement, including consignment inventory management, end user coordination and all necessary information requirements of a project and/or Finished Goods related initiatives.
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions. Coordinates purchasing activities with suppliers, manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Processes purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers.
- Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity.
- Responsible for coordinating subcontract material with sub-tier suppliers and subsequent delivery to remote factories and local warehouse.
- Responsible for reconciling and managing Lam owned inventory movement from local warehouse to remote factories.
- Responsible for all escalations and very best outcome for all material requirements within responsible scope to meet OTD and customer commitments.
- Participates in maximizing the procurement teams' changes, part parameters; quote table maintenance, supplier database information, error report analysis, and part number/supplier code information.
- Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities (e.g. materials, components, equipment and services).
- Monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate highest quality at best value.
- Recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis or alternative sourcing.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and Supplier Engineer/QA to resolve quality issues.
- Works with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
- Requires domestic and global expertise of assigned commodities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business-related field.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years Direct Procurement Buyer related experience, preferably from Semiconductor or Electronics Manufacturing industry.
- Prior experience in managing the commercial and tactical aspects of supply chain requirements.
- SAP knowledge is a MUST.
- Proficient in MS Office applications; including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Working Location: Ubi.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17971.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374