- A well-established US Tech MNC.
- Facilitating and attending regular product training for sales and marketing teams at key partners.
- Collecting inventory status (Sell-in, Sell-out) and providing basic analyses.
- Attending marketing activities like floor days and others.
- Managing Sales incentive programs where applicable.
- Coordination marketing campaigns.
- Demand Gen initiatives Creation and alignment with the team and coordination with agencies for call out, web design and graphics where applicable.
- Drive Company’s Channel Marketing Program with Partners, or support Partner-led joint initiatives (e.g., Digital/Lead Gen/New Reseller Acquisition Campaigns).
- Develop Channel Partner Toolkit to communicate Company’s Campaign ideas, assets, and deployment timeline.
- To provide and maintain a calendar view of ASEAN channel programs, track and monitor supported programs tills its completion and ROIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Channel Partner Marketing within Regional capacity, especially Resellers' acquisition in China region.
- Must have channel partners management and expansion experience within ASEAN, including China region.
- Possess hands-on and strong end-to-end Digital Marketing.
- Ability to travel regionally when required.
- Twelve (12) Months’ Contract.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17972.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374