- Commodity Management for electronic related material groups (PCBA, power supply, cables, sensor etc) on a global base
- Negotiate contracts with non-product and product related suppliers (PR & NPR) with support and agreement from VP Strategic Supply Management Besi
- Negotiate prices based on open calculation, lead-time, landed cost, and total cost (focusing on projects)
- Be an interface to the Product Group and ensure early involvement of Strategic Buying and suppliers into all relevant internal and external project activities
- Work with the supplier to agree on corrective actions to resolve escalated issues or look for alternative suppliers when necessary.
- Tight coordination with the local and global Material Management departement, which is managing the Purchasing, the Logisitics and the Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
- Make sure that all necessary purchasing parameters (vendor data, contracts) are given and stored properly and take appropriate actions whenever necessary.
- Prepare analysis and statistics to control and support the sourcing strategy and the strategic planning.
- 5 to 10 Years
- Electronics and commercial education
- Experience in global strategic sourcing (Asia / China)
- Experience in supplier qualifiaction, auditing and corrective action processes
- PCBA ordering and manufacturing process (Key components, PCB technology, production process, testing methods, quality inspection etc.)
- Basic electronic technical know how.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693